Electrical Inspection London - First Strike
At First Strike Electrical we can carry out electrical inspection and testing for your home or business in London. Electrical testing and inspection is needed regularly to ensure that living and working environments are electrically safe from potential hazards and accidents.
Our team of friendly and experienced electricians are on hand to help you. By ensuring you have regular electrical inspections and appliance testing, you can make sure your property or business is safe from potential hazards for your employees, family or residents. It is vital, especially if you’re a business owner or landlord, to meet proper health and safety regulations for legal reasons. Electrical tests and inspections also give you complete peace of mind, knowing that your property or commercial building is safe for use.
Get a quote!
WE CARRY OUT ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS AND TESTING AROUND LONDON
There are many types of electrical inspection services, and it can often be difficult to understand exactly what level of electrical testing you need. At First Strike Electrical we are on hand to guide you, and provide the advice that you need.
Why get an electrical inspection?
Electrical inspections ensure that your business’s or home wiring and other electrical components and appliances are safe, and in good working order. The main aim of an electrical test and inspection is to make sure that wiring and electrical components do not pose a hazard to yourself, family, residents or employees.
What do they involve?
Typically, a comprehensive electrical inspection conducted on a property or commercial building involves:
- Determining any electrical hazards
- Checking the wiring: is it uncovered and permanent? Is there any exposed or outdated wiring?
- Checking and testing safety switches
- Testing power points and lighting, as well as examining the feeder pillar or fuse box
- Evaluating the level of electrical service
- Assessing any home DIY wiring
- Noting the locations of smoke alarms and testing them
- Checking electrical items and appliances, making sure they're compliant
When should you get an electrical inspection?
Although it is important to get your business or property regularly inspected and tested by reliable and experienced electricians as part of general electrical maintenance; there are several key moments when electrical inspection and testing is needed most.
- Before you commit to buying a house
- If your house is old and you have any concerns
- In preparation for, or after bad weather or a major storm
- If you rent your property, report any electrical issues to your estate/ letting agent or landlord immediately
- If you’re a landlord or letting agent, it is a legal requirement that electrical issues and concerns are considered a top priority. You must ensure that electrical fittings and installations are properly maintained and kept in safe working order
Why choose First Strike Electrical?
We have been supplying top quality electrical inspection services across North London (including Camden and Islington) West London (including Notting Hill), and Central London for over a decade, and are fully qualified to explain any legal requirements you may have, advising you on what testing is recommended for your situation, property or business. Here at First Strike Electrical our electricians are reliable and recommended by customers across London. We adhere to British standards and all our work meets current electrical health and safety standards.
It is important, when having an electrical inspection and testing carried out on your property, that you employ a trustworthy and reliable company like First Strike Electrical. The safety of our customers is our number one priority, which is why we always use premium quality equipment in our testing process. We follow IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671:2008) and all our expert electricians are City & Guilds qualified. For more information on fault finding and testing, please get in touch with us by heading to our contact page today!
Get a quote!